Congregational Prayers & Pastoral Services:
• 5 Times daily congregational prayers
• Janaazah prayers
• Jumuah Prayers
• Eid Prayers
• Ministers of Religion on call daily
• Religious advice and spiritual councelling
• New Muslim councelling
Ramadan & Eid:
• 4 Congregational Eid prayers (Eid-ul-Fitr & Eid-ul-Adha)
• 2 Congregational Taraweeh prayers (Early Evening & Late Night)
• Daily Iftar programme for local community
• Itekhaf for local community
Education, Tarbiyyah & Community Services:
• Weekly Islamic Classes (Tafsir, Hadith, Tarbiyyah)
• Young Muslim Circles
• Fundraisers: Local, National & International Aid & Support
• Radio & Azan Service
Madni Masjid for over 30 years has been at the forefront in responding and catering for the increasing needs and demands of the Muslim community. Madni Masji is located cheek in Nottingham and in the heart of the Muslim community providing services seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days of the year. Madni Masjid has been dutifully facilitating faith orientated services, implementing community programmes, as well as engaging in initiatives to empower and involve the local community.
Along with conducting the regular daily congregational prayers, Jumu’a and Eid prayers, the mosque has provided a range of programmes and services for the ethnically diverse Muslim community groups like Funeral services,Nikah Services and Dawah Activities.
Madni Masjid has illuminated the society with Islamic Education. Madni Masjid does not target only the Muslim Community but also the non-Muslims as well.